Sunday, March 24, 2013

An Auction!!!

So I was doing a little shopping (heaven knows you really shouldn't let me loose in Jo Ann's without supervision) So because of this I was wandering down the fleece isle and I had an idea. I saw this lovely fabric. 
So an idea came to mind. I am going to make a cloak. It will have a target outside (for nice weather cutting) also the hood will be lined as well. The outside is black target. I have a cloak clasp that opens and closes.


See isn't it pretty?
RIght then. So this is how it is going to work. I have built a Target (bottom weight) black 50in cloak, lined with the previously shown fabric, and fixed with the clasp above. Starting tomorrow morning I will be opening bids on the cloak. I will be starting to bid at 50 dollars. If the bid gets to 70 dollars I will put your heraldry on it (Or heraldry of the person you are getting it for) and scotchguard it. If the bid gets over 90 I will include polar fleece hat of our choice.  If it gets more then that you might end up with a tunic or a sluff coat we can negotiate it out.

So here is how you bid. Comment on this post with your bid (Increments of $5 please) Also please leave your name! I will close the bid at Midnight on Sunday. Please feel free to share and spread the word. If this goes well I might do more auctions in the future. I think it would be fun to do a stained glass auction!

So good luck and Happy Bidding!!!


2 comments:

  1. I would wear it lol my colors too :-) how much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Currently no one has bid on it so you would be the starting bid at 50 :)

    ReplyDelete