Sunday, March 24, 2013

An example of a finished cloak

Alright, so since it seems like my cloaks are the first thing that is getting brought up. I am currently in process of working on one for someone and then I am doing something fun for another one (You will find out in the next post). So this cloak pictured is my own personal cloak. Yes I know the clasp doesn't open, but I did that on purpose as I have a small child who likes to undo things. So anyways to the pictures!!! 

 
 These two pictures are the back. The back is made of trigger (which is a heavy bottom weight) which works wonders for cutting the wind. My personal heraldry is on the back. It is done with paint pen.  This cloak is

 Here is the inside shown off. Yes, this is tiger stripped polar fleece isn't it awesome! :) I didn't line the hood but I did use the strip to cover the edging and I liked it that way.  This provides wonderful warmth and honestly with my messed up circulation it makes it worth it. :) Please do no mind the small helper. He loves this thing and wants up in it every chance he gets.
There you go a nice example of my cloak. :) I will be posting pictures of the next one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment